- BTS are one of the biggest boy bands in the world. The seven-member South Korean pop group formed in Seoul in 2013 and has since grown to global acclaim.
- The group has been known to put on fantastic live performances, and have staged several world tours.
- Their success led to the band making a $1m donation to Unicef and their growing popularity in the UK led to BTS appearing on The Graham Norton TV show.
- The boys at BTS partnered with popular Korean communication app Line, to create new Line 'characters' called BT21 that have taken the world by storm!
- These cute little characters originally appeared as emojis and electronic stickers, but later expanded to include fashion apparel, footwear, accessories, and other merchandise.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.